Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 231 -8200
Title Insurance: Services and Products Offered to our Clients
1. As your settlement company we will perform the title search and examination that will provide the basis for the title insurance policies that will be issued to you and your lender
2. We will serve as the liaison to all parties including your mortgage lender, real estate agent, municipal authorities, tax collectors and everyone else who may be involved in your important purchase
Title Insurance: What is Title Insurance?
- What is Title Insurance?
- Why do I need Title Insurance?
- What does Title Insurance cost?
- If I have a problem, will I have to lose my property to make a claim
- If my lender obtains Title Insurance, why do I need a policy, too?
Title Insurance: Glossary of Terms
|Abstract of Title||A condensed history or summary of all transactions affecting a particular tract of land.|
|Access||The right to enter and leave a tract of land from a public way. Oftentimes the right to enter and leave over the lands of another.|
|Accretion||The slow build up of lands by natural forces such as wind, waves or water.|
|Acknowledgment||The act by which a party executing a legal document goes before an authorized officer or notary public and declares the same to be his voluntary act and deed.|
If you have a legitimate complaint that needs to be filed and would like us to review it, please utilize our online complaint form. We can assist you in resolving your complaint and help strengthen your relationship with Express Title. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in the Title company industry.View More >>